Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday post 21 yay

Well it may not be my birthday by the time that many of you read this, but here in Nepal it is! I'm hoping it will be a good one. So far after being awake for an hour its starting to feel like a good one anyway.

Highlights : finding spot in hotel room to do pulls ups ( YEEEEE!! =D)
chocolate croissant for breakfast.

finding this LOL!




lowlights : none :)

im going to Skype/call my parents and sister today which should be exciting. If anyone else wants to add me on Skype my account is JTMcGillis. It's a cheap and easy way to contact me, considering you want to contact me lol.

Anyway im off to go see old Buddhist and Hindu stuff, exciting i know.

much love
-Jacques

2 comments:

  1. As if its not exciting, you lucky turd :P those ancient sites are activating interdimensional parts of you that you dont even know about.. so be grateful .... haha.. (not kidding.. but i understand how it sounds to you ;P)

    anyways, that video of sam was the best.. i hope he loses the election..

    love you.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. happy birthday

    glad you decided to come on down.

    ReplyDelete